Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh My...What Have I Done?

I've taken the plunge and started blogging. I read my friends blogs faithfully, even hounding them when they haven't posted something new in awhile. I would often think of what I would write if I had a blog while I was showering, or driving the kids to daycare/preschool, or even while I was working. But to take the plunge? To make the commitment? Yikes...

But here I am...blogging. I work pretty much full time. I have two little kids. I have a husband. Do I even have the time to do this? Guess we'll see. After all, I do work from home...for now anyway.

Anyway, I've decided to blog as a way to keep in touch with my family and friends, though I'm sure that it will take awhile for my dad to read this since he only has dial-up (hi daddy!) So enjoy my ramblings...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. It's actually kind of fun to do.

    ReplyDelete